We promise no Flame broiled Whopper involved! A man is recovering from a burn injury after his pickup explodes at a Burger King. The man, Ron Daniel said that he just got his propane tank filled. As he was in the drive-thru he heard a hissing sound. He reached back and that’s when everything took a turn for the worst.
Ron said he touched the tank and it instantly ignited exploding burning his body. Ron said he got out of his truck and walked to a safe location to wait for emergency services. He had blisters covering his body. Luckily no one else was injured but the pickup was completely destroyed.
Ron never received the burgers he was charged for but he isn’t holding a grudge against the King.
If you enjoyed this article please share it so we can continue to write fun and engaging automotive content!