A man is healing in a California Medical Center burn unit. The man set himself on fire while he was in his car. The man was using a non-approved container to hold gasoline. The victim had tried to melt the top of the container with a lighter. He thought melting the container would help with pouring.
Unfortunately the jug exploded setting the car and the man ablaze! The man received burns to his face and his feet. After the explosion he ran from the fire and a few citizens helped him. The car fire was put out by a Target employee with an extinguisher. Yes, this man set himself on fire. hopefully he survives!
See Chevrolet’s Gift To The Ford Mustang!
Source: Fox News
What would you do if you saw this happed? Would you help?